Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Time For a Change?

Well....I have done it. At least I think I have. In one day, I've put forth more effort than I have into the other 2 blogs that I randomly started over the past years that never went anywhere.

 I'm excited. I guess it is time for a change. BTW, I really dislike change. Not because change can be bad but it takes time to learn the new changes and time is something that is always in short supply. So I'm going to give it a go and try hosting my blog on a hosting site vs. me doing it on my actual website and having my entire blog in html format. Which can be time consuming and limiting so maybe this will be a good thing. I can always go back to the original way so I'm not gonna sweat it but I have a good feeling this time around.

I think I will like being here. So I've had many people complain about not being able to leave comments on my old blog. So here ya go. You can comment now:-)

 I just copied and pasted my last few blog entries that I had previously done on my website. Here is a link to my old blog that has about 8 years worth of my life sitting there. That is partly why I hated to leave it. I like having my posts all in one spot. I like being able to go back and see where I've been and how I've changed and grown and how my children have changed and grown. I love reading the old posts.

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, I'm so happy to see you made the change. I know, I know it must have been a tough call. I'm not sure I could walk away from 8 years of posts either. Luckily my original web designer set me up with Wordpress from the very start, although I still don't know how to use half of it!! But I know you'll enjoy being more reachable. I'm glad I can finally leave comments here!!

    ReplyDelete