Friday, September 28, 2012

No Wonder...

Hmmm.... And I wonder why I can't feel productive and get some things done. How is a person supposed to work in this rats nest? It's a total disaster! You wouldn't know it but there are about 8 -10 separate projects in different stages within this small space.



Here's hoping that you have a way better more organized day. I better get this cleaned up as I just had a huge pow wow session last night with my oldest over his school binders being a disaster and being so disorganized that ended up with a trip to Office Depot to get him all structured up. Shhh..... don't tell him that the apple isn't falling far from the tree here. A few of those projects I'm excited about and can't wait to see completed. Now if I can only find my steel wire. I see myself playing Waldo in this photo looking for it. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. THIS my dear, is neat. Multiply this by three tables and four times the depth and you've got my brainmelt.

    ReplyDelete