Monday, October 8, 2012

We Have a Winner....

Thank you everyone who left a comment in the last post. There were some incredible comments and I had so much fun reading them. Thank you for all the smiles.

So I went onto Random.org and generated a number from the entrants and Fresh Baked Designs is the winner for the lampwork beads, copper flowers, and copper toggle. Congratulations Lynda. I'll shoot you an email but if you don't get it, give me a shout to claim your prize.

I plan on having give aways just for the heck of it every 4-6 weeks so keep checking back to play again!


So hubby and I went out to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary at Lemp Mansion here in St. Louis on Friday night. It was one of those dinner mystery theater plays. Hmmm..... I was trying to find something different for us to do. Let's just say it was a strange but an entertaining night. It was an interactive play and the other patrons there were so diverse that it led to lots of giggling for us. The food was horrible and very disappointing. At 50 bucks a person, I would never go back just because of the food. We left there and ended up going to one of our favorite tapa's restaurants to get some decent food which just made the night more fun so in a way I guess that was a good thing.

Saturday night we celebrated my mom's birthday and she got loaded up with lots of new jewels. I made her a duplicate of the necklace with the big lentil in the previous post, and then a few other necklaces. This one below was inspired by Mary Hettmansperger's book. She has the coolest style and Joan, and I buy something from her booth at Bead and Button every year and have yet to meet her in person. She has always been away from her booth. But man, if you want some great inspiration...snag any of her books fast. This one is over 2" wide. I admit that I had to wear it out one day before giving it to her. LOL


I made her a few earrings but now I can only find the photos for these ones. I also made a duplicate of these earrings and they will be available on my Etsy store shortly.


Well, it is way past my bedtime so off to call it a night. Catch ya soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I did get your email and I'm thrilled to receive your lamp work goodies, copper flowers and toggle. Thank you so much and happy, happy anniversary to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Lynda!!!!

    Cassie, I just love that focal! It looks difficult to make--at least for a rookie like me. Your earrings are sweet too!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete