Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I need a shot of mojo

Man you guys... I really need to get my inspiration hat back on. I guess you have noticed by my lack of posts that I haven't been very motivated to write much. I guess I'm just in one of those valley's in the beading inspiration world and have no desire to stretch my wings and push myself to explore.

I would like to blame part of it on finding out that I'm anemic and have been supposed to be taking iron supplements but I'm a crummy pill taker and haven't been doing well on that end. Geez, you would think I would want to swallow the bottle to get my energy back. Everything is going great in my life. The kids are wonderful. Hubby is my rock and the man that rocks my world. He has been super busy with work and traveling sooo much. I'm sure that has had a big impact as it really does change the dynamics. I feel like both hubby and I are just hankering down and in survival mode during this time of huge travel.

This is my favorite time of the year so I plan on trying to soak up the holiday cheer and look forward to the new year and new beginnings.

I hate making posts without any photos. So I'll post a photo of a custom necklace I made over the summer that I loved and have had plans to make another for sale but guess I should just list it as a made to order as that has never happened. I still had a few more flowers that needed to be wire wrapped onto the chain.


1 comment:

  1. How about posting something about Bead Star, ya rock star? Ann H.

    ReplyDelete