Thursday, January 10, 2013

So this is the week that I've tried to clean out my beading stash and start listing a few things on my Etsy stores. I don't know about you guys that sell on-line but why does it seem like it takes 4 hours just to list 5 things on Etsy? I often wonder if I just have internet ADD and just get distracted if the mouse moves and the next thing I know, I've got the Etsy new listing window open but then find myself hopping over to FB, checking email, then going to Amazon, then back to Etsy but then gotta check the home page to see what new is there, then I get distracted checking out all the shops and then 4 hours later I maybe have 5 new items listed. It is soooooo frustrating.

So here is some new metalwork that I recently made. The ring is listed but I haven't listed the earrings yet as I can't find my backs and need to order more.

I think I am going to go back to writing a  To Do List. It is the best way for me to stay on track. I found this great one called Do! at the app store for my phone. It makes a pencil sound when you are typing it out and when you delete the item, it makes a sound like paper getting wadded up. Love that!


2 comments:

  1. I hear ya, Cassie...listing on Etsy takes so long, and that's after taking pictures of your items and editing them! Its no wonder I haven't listed anything in ages. :-(
    Your metal dot jewelry is beautiful - love the simple, clean look of your latest work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy. I know. It doesn't seem like it should take that long to list new items but it surprisingly does. Thanks for your kind words too. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete